* This application is compatible with both "tivizen nano" and "tivizen iPlug"
This application is a tool to view DVB-T broadcast on your Android tablet and phone. To use this application, you need a "tivizen nano" or “tivizen iPlug” device, which receives DVB-T broadcast signal and transmit it to your Android tablet and phone via Wi-Fi network. With the device connected, you can view the channel list, view TV content, change channels and adjust screen size.
Major feature of tivizen DVB-T Wi-Fi application
|Watch live TV||
|Record live TV||
|Various screen view modes||
|Landscape/Portrait screen mode||
|Real time product status check||
* only for the tivizen nano
Major feature of tivizen device
DVB-T receiver for Android tablet and phone
- Mobile TV receiver for "tivizen DVB-T Wi-Fi" application which receives DVB-T broadcast.
- Watch DVB-T broadcast by installing the application “tivizen DVB-T Wi-Fi” on Android tablet and phone.
- Transmits received DVB-T signal via Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g)
- Finds the list of DVB-T channels available
- Scan for a list of DVB-T channels available
- EPG Information
Specification of tivizen device
|tivizen nano||tivizen iPlug|
|Bandwidth||VHF (high 175 - 230MHz)
UHF (470 - 860MHz)
Full length - 15cm
Full length – 14.5cm
|Wi-Fi Module||IEEE 802.11b/g
|USB||USB mini B type port (for recharging tivizen)||X|
Removable lithium ion battery
|Input Voltage||DC 5V (supplied through a charging cable)||AC 100~240V|
|DC5V 500mA / Approx 180min.||X|
|Dimension||52x92x12mm(WxHxD)||52x82x 67 mm(WxHxD)|
|Weight||Approx 70g (ancillary parts not included)||Approx 90g (ancillary parts not included)|
Target platform for client application
|OS||Android OS 3.1 or higher|